Economies in South East Asia are booming. That means the industry of web hosting in South East Asia is developing quickly as well. If you go to any capital city in South East Asia whether it’s in Bangkok, Phnom Penh, or Naypyidaw (ok, not Naypyidaw but Yangon) you’ll see giant cranes building structures toward the sky.
Developing land into skyscrapers is fantastic, but what’s even more impressive is the development taking place throughout South East Asia on the Internet. Unfortunately we can’t “see” the development taking place on the Internet. It’s not “in your face” or something tangible. But it’s happening quickly and there are a few web design companies in Bangkok (like us) are trying to meet the demand.
We’re getting calls not just from Thailand, but from other countries in the region. For example we’re getting requests for Vietnam domain registration, Indonesia website development, and we’re being called for Myanmar web hosting. Due to our location in Bangkok (a regional business hub) Pixel Interactive is in a great position to help businesses in the region grow by developing beautiful, interactive, and secure websites and high-speed, reliable hosting.
Consider The Population In Mainland South East Asia:
Thai population: 68 million
Myanmar population: 52 million
Laos population: 6.7 million
Cambodia population: 16 million
Vietnam population: 92 million
The population of mainland South East Asia is growing, however it’s their trajectory that is really important – it’s not gradual, rather it’s going up quickly. As these countries grow, people flock to urban areas for employment and opportunity. This is one of the many reasons we’re seeing use of the Internet take off – our Thai hosting is perfect for South East Asia.
Growing Economy = Need for Website Development
A deeper look at the hotel and restaurant industry shows a boom (comparatively to the rest of the world) in Thailand at a 6.7% growth clip (3rd quarter 2017). Thailand’s exports grew 12.5 in the same quarter and domestic consumption grew 3.1 in 2017’s 3rd quarter. And that’s just in Thailand. It’s a similar story in many other South East Asian countries.
With progress comes opportunity. As demand for goods increase, strong companies will capitalize on the growth. Simply having an online presence can funnel a lot of traffic to a business. If you’re in the tourism industry in Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, or other SE Asian countries you need a well-made website with great hosting. Although we didn’t develop this site, a perfect example is “Phuket 101: A Phuket blog with thousands of photos”. It’s a great resource, providing useful content around the city for locals and tourists alike.
Pixel Interactive – A Unique Web Design Company In Bangkok
Considered the best Thai web design company, Pixel Interactive is uniquely qualified to help your business achieve its goals. We routinely meet with local and international clients to discuss their vision for their company. We speak in English and Thai to accommodate our clients.
During our free consultation we will discuss a web design price and hosting price that suits your needs – we never force all-inclusive packages on our clients and we make a point to listen before speaking.
Because we are a well-rounded web design company, we offer more than just web design. We can help with the following:
No 1. South East Asia Domain Name Registration
- We use both .com or local extensions like .co.th, .com.mm, .com.vn
- Domain names are an extremely important step in the building your online presence. Many names are already taken so you need to be flexible and creative. With our help, you can find a name that represents your business well. We even have a few tips in case your preferred business name is taken.
No 2. Website Development
- Obviously you’ll need to create your website. There are 1,000’s of options and styles for websites and after our consultation we’ll know which direction to go.
- Sleek and stylish, strong and dark, fun and interactive – whatever your preference we will create it. The final decision always goes to you. We prefer using WordPress for web development in Bangkok. WordPress has plenty of options and is customizable.
No 3. Web Hosting (Thai Hosting and South East Asia Hosting)
- You’ll also need to host your site on a server – preferably a fast and secure server. There’s no doubt in our mind that we offer the best web hosting in Bangkok.
- We use a Thailand VPS (virtual private server) which can host multiple sites and has lower cost compared to a dedicated server. Our servers work great for other countries in South East Asia!
South East Asia is growing rapidly. A growing population requires a stronger and more efficient economy to meet the needs of consumers. Furthermore, people need information and the best place to find information is on the Internet.
The Internet is the new world marketplace and whether you’re a small business, large company, government or non-government organization, you need a website that is up-to-date and secure. Just as important, you’ll need fast and reliable web hosting at a reasonable price.
We’re based in Bangkok, but we offer the best hosting in Thailand and the best hosting in South East Asia. Thanks for reading about the best web hosting with Pixel Interactive.